PRE-ORDER ITEM: Please allow 3+ weeks for orders to begin shipping
Inspired by Dunes Aurora
Pixie Magic Dazzle has shifts of violet, grey, green and teal.
Pixie Magic is a burnishing powder that can be used easily without the use of Gel or a UV light. This kit comes with a 5ml bottle of Jreine’s Super Base (Burnishing Base coat), 0.30 grams by weight of Pixie Magic in Dazzle and an applicator for easier application. This .30 gram pot should give you several manicures.
- Start with Super Base or you can use your favorite base coat.
- Apply desired polish and allow to dry.
- Apply top coat if desired. Super Base may remove a small amount of your base polish unless it is floated on. To eliminate this you can top coat your polish first.
- Float one coat of super base and allow to dry 30-40 seconds.
- Using your fingertip or included applicator gently rub Pixie Magic Dazzle onto your nail.
- Use included applicator to further burnish Dazzle onto your nail.
- Remove any loose powder by using a brush or your fingers.
- Use your favorite top coat to seal.
ENJOY YOUR MAGICAL MANICURE!
.30g pixie powder, 5ml super base
Shipping Weight: 2.1 oz
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Syrene / Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet #2 (CI 742602). May Contain: Black 2 (CI 742052), Titanium Dioxide (CI 732575), Red 6 (CI 742306), Red 7 (CI 742307), Red 21 (CI 742321), Red 27 (CI 742327), Red 33 (CI 742333), Red 34 (CI 742334), Red 40 (CI 742340), Blue 1 (CI 742101), Iron Oxides (CI 732250), Mica (CI 732496), Silver (CI 732500), Aluminum Powder (CI 732645), Ultramarines (CI 732725), and Maganese Violet (CI 732775).